• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tea-Bag's IXYS Depletion Mosfet Group and SemiSouth R100 JFET group buy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
do you 2 perhaps want to throw in for shipping? i have other stuff (BiB boards) i need Teabag to send and have already paid shipping for that, but perhaps we could split a better shipping? i was thinking of adding 2 pairs r100. i'm in QLD. that being said our postal service is very good, i have never had any issues at this end and i ship packages almost every day for my business

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Any plans for a group buy on this part for Audio?

I got a qoute from these guys on these parts.
They are almost double the R100 part is. Looks like it can take some more punishment, but I am not sure it's worth the extra bucks. Is it the 845 of JFETs?

The lead time on them is only a month, which is a vast improvement over previous qoutes from them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.