• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tea-Bag's IXYS Depletion Mosfet Group and SemiSouth R100 JFET group buy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for the update. I've also thought about how nice these might be in a headphone amp, and how nice a current source amp might be for the recently released and difficult to drive Hifiman HE-5. If you haven't come across these, the headfi thread will be a nice rabbit hole for you to fall into this Sunday evening...

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Flg, I realize I didn't answer your question.
I assume that with 100 or so pieces, that there is some uncertainty to the perfection I can match these. Might set of 12 probably would not hold up as a good statistical example. quads are harder than pairs for sure to match. Of course you know that, so I guess if you order a couple of quads, as a few others I think have, I will do my best to make all four VgS as close as possible.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
GB End date of 3/14

Okay guys,

The GB for all these devices ends on 3/14, and I will place the order for all these devices a few days after.

This means that people need to pay up via pay-pal before that time, and of course can start now.

The paypal address is on the sign up sheet. Please don't cut it out.
The price is set, and on the sign up sheet.

I have added caddock resistors that should be used for Source resistors only and not the power supplies as I originally suggested :rolleyes:

Let me know if there are any questions.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Just forgot shipping I think, but I didnt have it listed their either.
Shipping for 4 pair or less is 6.00...
From post #27..
For Depletion MosFets
IXTH20N50D 15.00 pr. 6.00 shipping for up to 4pr. 8.00 up to 12 pair, beyond that, PM ME.
IXTH6N50D2 10.00 pr, same shipping as above.

:)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Derwhalfish,
Not a problem. My intent was to ramp up to an acceptable level to bring the price down, and then place an order. Future orders are not out of the question for sure.

If people think I should wait another couple weeks to leave it open, I am OK with that. The decision was based largely on the SemiSouth JFET long order cycle. And I don't have the free cash to float those for 3 months to order them without pre-payment.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.