• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tea-Bag's IXYS Depletion Mosfet Group and SemiSouth R100 JFET group buy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
picture

Attachments

• semisouth-frontend.jpg
    semisouth-frontend.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 186
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I have plenty of the SemiSouth's left.

If this is for two channels, then two different pairs is fine. (for J2Clone, I am not even sure any matching is needed)

If it's all for one channel, then four close is much better. Let me know either way.

I can't deliver the same vgs as before, if used in the same channel of BA-1. Of course tweaking the source resistor's can cure that problem.
Guten Abend

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I hope everyone has been getting their FET's in a timely manner.
if you have not, send me a PM and I will look into things. It's about time that almost everyone should be seeing theirs.

I have had a few request for SemiSouth Depletion JFET SJDP120R085.
This is the one Nelson tested in his De-Lite article , at 80v.
I can get these in small quantites for about 70.00 a pair unmatched delivered.
PM me, or let me know your interest here.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
hi tea-bag,

please give me again your papal adress to pay for two matched pairs Semisouth R100.
Babelfish is waiting and I want to try them in Aleph P.

Oh I forgot, please give me the matching dates of the two pairs to adopt the circuit.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Fingerx,
I am waiting a week more or so to make sure other participants have gotten their Depletion Fet's before I sell the rest.

I might have one or two pairs of IXTH6N50D2's (to-247) available then,
but not the IXTA (to-263).

I have a number of the SemiSouth R100's matched left. The IXTH6N50D2's are 10.00 a pair plus 6.00 shipping, the R100 SemiSouth devices are 60.00 a pair shipped.

Digikey does stock the IXTH6N50D2-ND in singles now.

The R085 Depletion JFET, I am considering ordering a few pairs, they would be 70.00 shipped unmatched. I dont have a lead time on them, so it could take a while to get them. Private message me what you want, and I will see what I can do.

I see, but why not SemiSouth JFET sell in N/P channel ? they may not be able to use in the coming J2?

Did you also selling caddock film resistor? what are the value & cost each?

How can I make a payment? PayPal seems difficuit to me, I don't know if my account is still active:whacko:

I checked DigiKey before, yes, they have 6N50D2 too:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.