• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tea-Bag's IXYS Depletion Mosfet Group and SemiSouth R100 JFET group buy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Awesome. What's the deal with Newark having a 135 day lead time delay? Are they just pretending to sell them?

Well, if you fork over an extra 20 to have an american company ship to farnell, and then back to you, then wait the full lead time for transistors (often 3-4 months) then you got what they are proposing. So looks like none are on hand there. SemiSouth's lead times are long, but they always come through.

I got my order of them yesterday. Will spend some of the long weekend matching these and some NOS Fairchild FQA's I scored.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Last pair taken!
I am currently out of R100A's.
If you need them, I will start a waiting list for them.
The costs have recently been raised, and I can no longer get them direct.
So I am uncertain for now how to proceed. But we will figure out a way.
If rumor has it the F6 will use them, and so demand will rise when that occurs.
If that happens, a price break might be possible.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
In a quick attempt, I was able to get some more from Newark at a fair price (right now they were charging more than I do to you guys). They should be in my place in 3 weeks. They are going to ship me 20 now, which I can match up. A few pairs and quads will come out of that hopefully.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.