• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Another European AD1865N-K GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi,

I have modified the spreadsheet. Therefor I replaced the original one. I guess, you can't reach it using the old link. The new is in my signature again.
Changes are not major, but it was easier to do these locally, not in the web. To prevent missing changes I deleted the old file after havig it downloaded.

A few annotations :

It seems I'll order from Digikey, RS, Banzai and Reichelt. Only Digikey offers free shipping in our case. So we have to pay some money to get items shipped to me. By all means cost will be rather low. Just want you to know. I worked this into the sheet. Since we are a few guys, these cost are shared by many. I chose the way, that each part has to take the same part of the shipping fee. At the moment we need just 2 caps from Banzai, so these 2 parts share the 6 Euro, Banzai want to see for shipping. I'll make it the same for other suppliers (Reichelt (7€) and RS ?€).

So far I know four alternatives for the 47(50)µF/500V capacitor. 3 of them are doublecapacitor.
Jensen, JJ and Mundorf. Jensen ist up to 30€, JJ is 5.5€ and Mundorf is inbetween (15.2€). Banzai offers JJ and Mundorf.
Fourth alternative is the usage of two single caps.
I offer three versions, the JJ, the Mundorf and the single ones in my GB. Jensen for me is to expensive for as single part. Still I don't know if I should take JJ or Mundorf. Any recommendation based on experience?

Please go on filling the form at the right end of sheet 1. After that I'd be able to calculate shipping. Since 15 DAC are reached, changes stopped and no more people are joining this GB, I'll close it on Sunday. Later then I add my paypal adress. You should take then the number out of column "total" and sent this in EURO to my paypal account. In case of, you might have my Bank data for direct transfer. Please send info for that. I don't publish these data here.
In any case take care, that the right number hits my account :cool: One week later, or if money is here earlier I'll order all the parts.

Regarding one trimmer I am not sure which one would be best. On salas board everything is clear, but footprint dimension of the third one is out of everything I found. Please propose.

I changed to the proposed 1W 470R resistor. Can't be seen in sheet1, but in sheet2(BOM) I changed this item.

Cheers Ernst

PS: I'm not making profit on this GB. Money that is left (i.e. for volumediscount reasons) after all will be widely donated. This GB will be some work for me. So please keep cool and patient if, whatever can happen, happens. Be sure, I'll try to bring this to a good end for all of us.

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Close of GB

Good morning to all,

I'm closing the GB this evening. It seems, we waited long enough. There are almost no modifications in the dedicated sheet.

Tomorrow I'll check the math in the sheet, so tomorrow evening everybody should know how much his order is. Then I insert my paypal address for those who wanted to pay via paypal. I'll send my bank account to the other.
Please type NO into the PAYPAL YES/NO column if you don't wanna use it.

If there is still any major issue in the parts list, please let me know.

I'm ordering next week, beginning with the Digikey parts.

Cheers Ernst

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Ad1865n-k

Unfortunately I was a bit busy these days and now I'm ill. :(
This keeps me a little bit from working on the GB.

For a good start I've ordered the AD1865N-K from Digikey. :cool:
The other parts I'll order later. After getting back my health, I'll continue the work.

In the meantime one could support me with checking roughly the weight of the parts. I need this for calculating shipping. Would be helpful and very kind :)

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hey, some progress. I think I figuered out the part weiht and shipping cost.
Since the Euro is loosing vs. the US$, I have to modify prices in the sheet. This will be done by wednesday - I hope.

I'll then send you a PN with sum, bank account and paypal address. So it will be your choice.

Cheers Ernst

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.