• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Another European AD1865N-K GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good progress :cool:

Is anyone interested in the Caddocs MK132? Is there a reliable source in Europe?

They are available in RS, Stock No. 2509014705, global range, EUR 4.41 each. If you buy for less than EUR 100 from RS global range there is fee of EUR 15.60 to pay. For any order exceeding EUR 100 there is no need to pay the fee. To avoid paying the fee we would have to order 24 of them. Delivery within two weeks.

I am already planning to buy four of them.

Regards,
F.

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Uuups, already 15!!! :D

I'll close by end of this week I guess.

Please add your addresses into the sheet. I'll figure out shipping cost and final price.
Later this week I'll let you know my paypal adress, or/and my bank data just in case of needed.

Haven't found Dale 2W within Digikey. So I choose Panasonic. Might be that I'll do a separate Farnell order as well. In this case I'd choose the DALE.
I added some other parts to the list as well. Please check.

frd__to be honest, I don't know so far, if I would like to offer single resistors. I'm afraid, this would make things too difficult to control. Maybe, but in case of, just these and the Caddocs, if people were interested. Thank you for the RS advice.

Cheers Ernst

Is anyone interested in the Caddocs MK132? Is there a reliable source in Europe? I found an onlineshop in the US, but for me alone I am afraid, P&P will be too high. Is anyone interested in these items? Price is $4.20 each. They would have to backorder them. I think this is ok, pricewise. I try to get a quote for the P&P.

Cheers Ernst

Do you already have the shipping costs from Allied Electronics, $4.20 is about 3.09 euros, this can be interesting with some kind of group buy, I don't know if there are more interested, because if people buying the AD1865N-K to build the DAC End they should also need two of these.

Joined 2007
Paid Member
CS8414: you could try the shop, which Quanghao proposed somewhere in his thread. They are supposed to have working samples. Look for the link in main thread.

Just got the info from Allied Electronics. Minmum Order international is: 50 US$ -
Cheapest shipping is USPS 1st Pri, can take up to two weeks. But their operator couldn't tell me how much it would be. Depends...... :(

So Mouser might be the better option. Thanks F.

Does Mouser accept order from everybody or just retailers?

Cheers Ernst

CS8414: you could try the shop, which Quanghao proposed somewhere in his thread. They are supposed to have working samples. Look for the link in main thread.

Just got the info from Allied Electronics. Minmum Order international is: 50 US$ -
Cheapest shipping is USPS 1st Pri, can take up to two weeks. But their operator couldn't tell me how much it would be. Depends...... :(

So Mouser might be the better option. Thanks F.

Does Mouser accept order from everybody or just retailers?

Cheers Ernst

I tried the shop which Quanghao recommended. I ordered the chip in 06.02.2010, send the money through Paypal, but i can't see my order on the shop's orders list, not reply e-mails, the shop's contact link not working. I believe the chip arrive, just the shop's webpage not working, but my patience is running out, if not arrive 45 days, i start dispute on Paypal. But currently i'm waiting, 'cause i know one of these days have chinese new year.

thanks for help.

Caddock: MK132,200R RS-online: 3,25 €
as sombody mentioned, there is not shipping fee when ordered online.

So I think, I'll take this into my basket.

Are you sure about the fee? Here is what Irish RS website says:

Orders for Global Range items with a total value of less than €100 are subject to an additional shipping & handling charge of €15.60
Please allow extra time for delivery of Global Range items as shown on your order form
These items will be invoiced separately under a different order reference
Global Range products are only available on our website.

Cheers,
F.

Joined 2007
Paid Member
tassosk,

we have to order always a multiple of 15 parts. Dirkveenstra is the last guy for the forst 15 parts.
That means, we have to wait, if another 15 can be reached.
Go on, fill in the spreadsheet (now read area as long as second lot of 15 is not reached) with items you need. We will se rather quickly if another 15 will be in sight.

frd___
maybe I was too quick when I read the RS site. Depending on the demand this might get unimportant. Let us collect demand, and at the end of the day we check out which supplier is the bet for us. For me easy access is more important than 50 cents less per piece, since we need just 2 of them per DAC.

Nickel:
You are right, there is a mismatch. I changed this now.
The third line shows how many parts the GB item contains. So type in 1 for the amount of parts you need for teh complete DAC. I changed this for all now, but please doublecheck if the change is correct.

Cheers Ernst

tassosk,

we have to order always a multiple of 15 parts. Dirkveenstra is the last guy for the forst 15 parts.
That means, we have to wait, if another 15 can be reached.
Go on, fill in the spreadsheet (now read area as long as second lot of 15 is not reached) with items you need. We will se rather quickly if another 15 will be in sight.

Cheers Ernst

Actualy I did not want to order the AD1865 chip (I have already two of them), but the other components in the GB so can I fill in the spreadsheet?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.