Another European AD1865N-K GB - Page 7 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th February 2010, 07:45 AM   #61
diyAudio Member

I need some help, is there anyone who knows where I can buy the right mounting boards/sockets for the AD1865N-K, 74HC04 and the CS8414.
I found this Sockets - SMD Adapters but I don't know if which are the correct types, or where I can find the right ones.

Sorry, I'm a DIY starter, and this my first project with chips
Old 18th February 2010, 08:00 AM   #62
diyAudio Member

Are there people on this board who are interested in this Sanyo OSCON SS 330uF 6.3V 6SA330M Audio Cap (lot of 10) - eBay (item 150409623177 end time Feb-28-10 04:05:40 PST)
Old 18th February 2010, 10:29 AM   #63
diyAudio Member

Hi,

I have modified the spreadsheet. Therefor I replaced the original one. I guess, you can't reach it using the old link. The new is in my signature again.
Changes are not major, but it was easier to do these locally, not in the web. To prevent missing changes I deleted the old file after havig it downloaded.

A few annotations :

It seems I'll order from Digikey, RS, Banzai and Reichelt. Only Digikey offers free shipping in our case. So we have to pay some money to get items shipped to me. By all means cost will be rather low. Just want you to know. I worked this into the sheet. Since we are a few guys, these cost are shared by many. I chose the way, that each part has to take the same part of the shipping fee. At the moment we need just 2 caps from Banzai, so these 2 parts share the 6 Euro, Banzai want to see for shipping. I'll make it the same for other suppliers (Reichelt (7) and RS ?).

So far I know four alternatives for the 47(50)F/500V capacitor. 3 of them are doublecapacitor.
Jensen, JJ and Mundorf. Jensen ist up to 30, JJ is 5.5 and Mundorf is inbetween (15.2). Banzai offers JJ and Mundorf.
Fourth alternative is the usage of two single caps.
I offer three versions, the JJ, the Mundorf and the single ones in my GB. Jensen for me is to expensive for as single part. Still I don't know if I should take JJ or Mundorf. Any recommendation based on experience?

Please go on filling the form at the right end of sheet 1. After that I'd be able to calculate shipping. Since 15 DAC are reached, changes stopped and no more people are joining this GB, I'll close it on Sunday. Later then I add my paypal adress. You should take then the number out of column "total" and sent this in EURO to my paypal account. In case of, you might have my Bank data for direct transfer. Please send info for that. I don't publish these data here.
In any case take care, that the right number hits my account One week later, or if money is here earlier I'll order all the parts.

Regarding one trimmer I am not sure which one would be best. On salas board everything is clear, but footprint dimension of the third one is out of everything I found. Please propose.

I changed to the proposed 1W 470R resistor. Can't be seen in sheet1, but in sheet2(BOM) I changed this item.

Cheers Ernst

PS: I'm not making profit on this GB. Money that is left (i.e. for volumediscount reasons) after all will be widely donated. This GB will be some work for me. So please keep cool and patient if, whatever can happen, happens. Be sure, I'll try to bring this to a good end for all of us.
Old 21st February 2010, 11:05 AM   #64
diyAudio Member

Default Close of GB

Good morning to all,

I'm closing the GB this evening. It seems, we waited long enough. There are almost no modifications in the dedicated sheet.

Tomorrow I'll check the math in the sheet, so tomorrow evening everybody should know how much his order is. Then I insert my paypal address for those who wanted to pay via paypal. I'll send my bank account to the other.
Please type NO into the PAYPAL YES/NO column if you don't wanna use it.

If there is still any major issue in the parts list, please let me know.

I'm ordering next week, beginning with the Digikey parts.

Cheers Ernst
Old 21st February 2010, 11:31 AM   #65
Der is offline Der
diyAudio Member

Default DA 1865N-K DIP or SOIC?

Hello ErnestErnest and all.

I don't know if this is an issue or not, but theres obviously two kinds of da1865 chips; 24DIP or 28 pin SOIC.

I need the 24 pin DIP for my Audionote DAC !

Regards

Der
Old 21st February 2010, 07:03 PM   #66
rtd is offline rtd  France
diyAudio Member

Update the GB Spreadsheet for few part thx for this GB.
If AD1865 quantity must be a multiple of 15, cancel my order.

Last edited by rtd; 21st February 2010 at 07:10 PM.
Old 21st February 2010, 07:16 PM   #67
diyAudio Member

I'm ordering the "through hole" part, not the SMD one.

Yes, I can just order always 15 parts. If we got another 15, no problem, but this would be a hard piece of work for today.

Cheers Ernst
Old 21st February 2010, 07:30 PM   #68
rtd is offline rtd  France
diyAudio Member

I should have come earlier, next time for me may be
Old 21st February 2010, 08:29 PM   #69
Ekkeri is offline Ekkeri  Finland
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtd View Post
I should have come earlier, next time for me may be
Same problem, I would be interested also (1xAD1865N-K)
Old 21st February 2010, 08:56 PM   #70
diyAudio Member

Default GB closed

Hi, I'm downloading a copy of the spreadsheet now. Changes can't be accepted any longer. I'll come back later next week with prices for everybody.

Ernst

Hide this!Advertise here!