• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

MyRef_C with Ultimate BOM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ben,
Its good to see you again to!
Hey, I just have to tell you all that you can all say you knew me before I hit it big!
This morning, about 8:45, I was caller 10 on 94.5 The Buzz!
Oh yeah baby! 2 tickets to Silversun Pickups! I nearly got emotional and I definitely turned into one of those weirdos on the radio "Oh My God! Are you freaking kidding me!? My 3 year old LOVES them and so do I!"
Which is entirely true. She and I have been dancing to them since she was 4 months old and she knows them all by name and what they play as well as lyrics I dont even know :)
Little happy today.
Also went to a friends house. He is an audiophile with a huge amount of high quality/price gear. He listened to my preamp vs his and wants one as it resolves bass and treble better. No, I dont remember what he had but it was an active with Goldpoint attenuator that he claims runs about $4k and frankly I am on cloud nine today :)
Hope you all are having a great day to.
Uriah

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.