• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mad About Sound preamp PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would like to coordinate a group buy for the Mad About Sound microphone preamp PCB. Shipping to the USA is 16.00 (UK$) which comes to about $26 (US dollars); group buy is intended to spread the shipping expense over several people.

Vikash has kindly reduced the price per mic PCB to 2.80 (UK$) for DIYAudio members.

Ten orders: ( 16.00 + 10*2.80 )*exchange rate (1.61 dollars/pound) comes to $70.84.

Individual PCBs would be shipped by me for $7.08 + shipping to USA address.

Any takers?

BarryV

Mad About Sound Order

At this point I have interest from four parties (including myself), which accounts for 8 mic preamp PCBs.

If there is no more interest over the weekend, I will place an order for 10 (=8+2 extra) PCBs on Monday morning. I will pay for 100% of it and will figure out "distribution" later.

If there is more interest over the weekend I will also include you in the order.

Thanks!

BarryV

Hi BarryV,

it should as I have found UK post to be fairly expensive and unreliable but US post to be cheap and quick.

For example I recently got 3 x B1 pcb sent in a padded bag for US$3.96 postage.

In any case I don't want you to be out of pocket or wasting time over a small transaction.

Thanks,
sp

Hi BarryV,

it should as I have found UK post to be fairly expensive and unreliable but US post to be cheap and quick.

For example I recently got 3 x B1 pcb sent in a padded bag for US$3.96 postage.

In any case I don't want you to be out of pocket or wasting time over a small transaction.

Thanks,
sp

Thanks for the info. I'll be happy to get them for you and ship them!

BarryV

PCBs have been ordered. Please send me a PM with your contact info!

BarryV

According to Vikash at Mad About Sound, I should be expecting the boards any day now (1/26 -> 1/27). I am still awaiting shipping addresses from some of you (you have received a PM from me).

Total cost to me thus far has been $82 US for 12 boards; $82 = (16+12*2.80)*1.65 dollars/pound. This comes to $6.83 US per board, or $13.67 US per order (everyone ordered 2).

I am thinking that the cheapest way to ship these to US addresses is USPS First Class. This precludes tracking info (as far as I can tell), and will cost in the neighborhood of $1.00.

Thus, initial cost estimate for USA shipments will be:

- $15.42 ( = $13.67 + $1 shipping + Paypal fee ); Paypal is 2.9% + $0.30

Is this shipping method sufficient?

For Australia, the cost will be a little higher ... maybe ~$4 ... I'll have to find out when I go to Post Office.

BarryV

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.