• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy: LSK389 (Feb 2010)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Has anyone bought from Micross?

Micross Components | Products

The sub-types A, B, and C indicate more accurate mating of the two FETs?

Sorry for the late reply, but I've bought from Micross a couple of times, about £500 worth of components in total (LS313 and LS352)

A good company and very professional. They are not small, one man band type of company, but quite a big distributor.

shilling aint cool

Found this amazing website at micross.com. can buy LSK389's in any quantitys and they ship 24hrs

hello there, i assume from the logo in your avatar that you in fact work for micross and you made this rather shilling post, pretending to just be one of us who had a great customer experience with micros. this is really very uncool. you could have just as easily made a straight forward post saying that you guys had them in stock. if i'm wrong in my deduction, my sincere apologies, but it sure looks suspicious

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.