• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: BF862 Based Preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I am starting a limited run GB of a pcb for Juma's BF862 preamp with a shunt powersupply. The original thread is here http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/146310-bf862-preamp.html

The pcb has smd pads for the bf862 and through holes for other options. I am planning for 30 to 40 pcbs giving a per board price of $10 plus $5 shipping and I will be able to mount the bf862s for a few requests. If all of the boards are sold any remaining funds will go to the forum as a donation.

Here is the latest version of the board and a link to the spreadsheet price details and the sign up list.

http://bit.ly/bf862signup

Thanks,

Nick

Attachments

• BF862_PreampSMD.JPG
    BF862_PreampSMD.JPG
    544.8 KB · Views: 2,020
Hello, Wow there has been really good momentum on this GB. I plan to move ahead and order the boards by the end of this week. Because of my personal time limitations I need to close this GB at 45 boards. I don't want to be in a situation where some members are waiting too long to receive their pcb.

Does anyone have a preference on the mask color? If not, I will move ahead with blue...I just think it is the easiest to see.

Payment: For international orders I would like to use paypal exclusively and for US orders I can accept checks or paypal. Currently I do not have a paypal account set up to receive a large number of payments so please be patient while I make the necessary arrangements.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

Nick

I locked the sheet at 46 pcbs. Seve, 1 over is fine. If there is enough additional interest I can order additional pcbs but I am afraid I will not have the time to mount those jfet. If another member would like to split some of the load of mounting the fet we can let the GB continue for a while longer.

I have 7 pcbs that I added from Juma's thread. I need the following members Schro20 2 pcbs, Bappe 4 pcbs & Ucciopino 1 pcb to confirm if they would still like the boards. If they do not confirm I will make those available to other members.

I locked the sheet at 46 pcbs. Seve, 1 over is fine. If there is enough additional interest I can order additional pcbs but I am afraid I will not have the time to mount those jfet. If another member would like to split some of the load of mounting the fet we can let the GB continue for a while longer.

I have 7 pcbs that I added from Juma's thread. I need the following members Schro20 2 pcbs, Bappe 4 pcbs & Ucciopino 1 pcb to confirm if they would still like the boards. If they do not confirm I will make those available to other members.

Have you sent them email through diyaudio? I had a very good response rate doing that for the DCB1 GB.

Hi npapp,

I like to join the GB for two boards with Jfet mounted if any member cancels his order. Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.