• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: BF862 Based Preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Nick,

any updates? any possibilities to go on with this GB?
Maybe you could avoid installing the Jfets ... I can imagine it takes much time and, since you already have both boads and jfets in your hands, you could start taking the payments and shipping them to everybody who can install the fets by themselves ...

Michele

Nick good to have you back in the thick of it. Perhaps you remember you soldered the semis on Juma's little boards for me. I have not paid yet but want a board and will need one with with the BF devices soldered on.Just too old and blind to do it myself.So kindly reserve one of the 10 for me. Hope things are going better for you in these difficult times.

Here is a pic of the pcbs. There are 2 or 3 people that paid on the original list. If you would like a refund since I extended delivery beyond an acceptable time line please let me know and I will refund through paypal.

Hi Nick,

I've sent you payment some time ago. Please ship me the board or send me a refund. whatever is easy for you.

thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.