• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: BF862 Based Preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All, I know haven't been on the forum much lately so please accept my appologies for not keeping you all up to date on the status. I had a few hold issues on the silk screen of the board which definitely delayed the production. I do have the tracking information and I am schedule to receive the boards tomorrow. As soon as I have them I will post a picture. Over the weekend I will get myself organized and update the spreadsheet to confirm those who have paid, who I need to send my paypal information and who I am waiting for a response from.

This has been a major learning experience for me at a time when I had a lot going on personally but I plan to make the next and most important steps move smoothly and efficiently.

Look for my pic tomorrow evening. N

Michael, thanks for emailing and kicking my butt to reply. Due to a mix of professional and personal reasons my time has been severally limited. That said I am holding 100 boards and 500 jfet that I bought so many months ago.

Sorry all that I have been avoiding this responsibility. I should have reached out earlier to the community for help.

Here is a pic of the pcbs. There are 2 or 3 people that paid on the original list. If you would like a refund since I extended delivery beyond an acceptable time line please let me know and I will refund through paypal.

Attachments

• BF862_PCBs.JPG
    BF862_PCBs.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 352
I had originally agreed to solder the BF862s on roughly 40-50 boards. To date I have done about 10pcbs. I would like to have 50 boards with the jfet installed prior to taking anymore payments. If I push through a little every night this week I could be ready to start shipping next week.

Is anyone available to write a BOM? I can share the layout files so it will go easier.

Nick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.