• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tube-I-zator Professional PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Tube-I-zator Upgrade

Hi to all,
because we are still not in production, i have upgraded the Heater PSU from the unregulated
to a regulated version around the LD1085 Regulator.

This makes it much easier to adjust the Voltage to exact 6,3V.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The new BOM-List will follow shortly!

Best regards,
Oliver​

Joined 2009
Paid Member
The production start´s

I had made a few modifications for the final PCB´s.
All lines are maximized, especially in the Heater Supply and a bleeder resistor is now in the Anode Supply.

The BOM list is updated.

Best regards,
Oliver

Joined 2009
Paid Member
We don´t have the needed 20 orders, but to make the time of waiting shorter for those who had pre-ordered,

i had started the production for all 20 PCB´s!

If fedex is on schedule, the boards will arrive today.

I post some pictures directly this evening.

Best regards,
Oliver

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Some additional photo´s with parts

As you can see on the photo´s, i am still waiting for some parts.

One advice

The micro switch in the BOM doesn´t fit an had only two pins!
Don´t order it. I must search a new one with 3 pin´s...:eek:

:cheers:

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Tube-I-zator modification´s

Hi to all,

today i received the rest of the parts to complete the Tube-I-zator PCB.
Now i am ready with soldering and everything work fine.

Nevertheless i must give two necessary information to you.

1. Because of a missing ground line, please add a small wire as on the picture.

2. Both relais must be soldered to the bottom of the PCB. These relais have a polarisation and work
only on the bottom side. (Polarity failure in my PCB design program)

Please apologize these two points. I hope nobody is enraged about that. :blush:

Best regards,
Oliver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.