• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tube-I-zator Professional PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
yes everything is in right position, the mje350 is facing the dissipators side... here you have pics:

Attachments

• DSCF6655.JPG
    DSCF6655.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 365
  • DSCF6656.JPG
    DSCF6656.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 354
  • DSCF6657.JPG
    DSCF6657.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 358
Oliver,

Regarding i/v resistors. I am thinking about the values. Did you try different values yet? I know that Lukasz Fikus's excitement about this circuit (which is why we're all making it, let's be honest) was with using 100R i/v resistor for a single dac, which is about twice the 56R value recommended here. What i the reasoning behind the given values please? I am due to fire up very soon (just waiting on the teralink X2 now :) :) :) ) and I have 27Rs installed in the Tub-I-Zator, but I'm not sure why not Fikus's 50R...

Excitedly, Lucas :D

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Oliver,

Regarding i/v resistors. I am thinking about the values. Did you try different values yet? I know that Lukasz Fikus's excitement about this circuit (which is why we're all making it, let's be honest) was with using 100R i/v resistor for a single dac, which is about twice the 56R value recommended here. What i the reasoning behind the given values please? I am due to fire up very soon (just waiting on the teralink X2 now :) :) :) ) and I have 27Rs installed in the Tub-I-Zator, but I'm not sure why not Fikus's 50R...

Excitedly, Lucas :D

The TDA1541A has a typical full scale current of 4mA. with the 56R you get a max. output voltage 224mV amplified by x100 (6N2P).

That´s more than enough output voltage :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.