• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy: Alexw88 PA150, BPA300 project together with DRV134 PCB

pcbs for BPA300 with DRV134

I'm checking interest for a forth run of the alexw88 PA150, BPA300 project together with my DRV134 pcb called UBC01

More info here

and here
DIY BPA300 6x LM3886 300W audio Amplifier
PA150 - 3x LM3886 PCB assembly guide

Link to this group buy can be found in my sig below.

Please tell me how to go about ordering your boards. I am in America so there will be an exchange rate through PayPal. I am wanting enough boards to make two complete stereo amps. Parts in America are easy to get but boards are not.
thanks Pa,

Fred Crawley
fcrawley (DIY)
fred_crawley@hotmail.com

Order six (6) BA150 PCB's

Hi Peranders, I would be interested in 6 pc of PA150 if you're going ahead with a new GB. I also posted to the BA300 ROUND 2, so I'm unsure which Thread is correct for
obtaining these PCB's. I do want six (6), to make one stereo 150 and one stereo 300
amp. Take care and thanks.

Ladies and Gentlemen

Let me put all the informations in one and a right place (group buys).

Basing on alexw88's (shine7.com) experience, I've created my own project of PA150 (3xLM3886). It has been modified a bit, the size has been reduced, and some other tweaks have been made. I'd like to share the project with you (below). PDF file with switchable layers, try it! I'm gonna order the PCB soon, if anyone wants to grab a couple of PA150 PCB, let me know. Of course, tweaks still can be done before the order.

PCB layout:
http://airproject.drl.pl/PA150v18.pdf

Power supply up to +35/-35 VDC. LM3886 datasheet.
Details: PA150 - 3x LM3886 PCB assembly guide
PA150 - 3x LM3886 PCB assembly guide

I has been well tested by alex88. Testing and measurement:
DIY BPA300 6x LM3886 300W audio Amplifier

It is still the same project, except the capacitors which were moved from the bottom to the top, C10 (10u) replaced with wima (better solution), and some downsizing.

Anyone who is interested, just give me your e-mail address and I will send you some details.

Of course don't hesitate to ask questions :)