• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy: Alexw88 PA150, BPA300 project together with DRV134 PCB

Does anyone else have any issues with the soldier not wanting to stick to some of the soldering pads?? The SMD components seemed fine, but seem to be having drama's with the capacitors on the rear so far, havent tried other components as yet..

Is there something I can clean the boad with so that it might want to stick to the soldier pads?
Will contact cleaner do the trick?

Hello,
I have a question regarding the filter caps on the backside of the pa150 pcb. am i connecting one cap between pins 4 and 7, and the other cap between pins 5 and 7. (7 being ground, 4=V- and 5=V+)
What about pin 1, which is also V+?
I've tried following shine7.com (alexw88) pa150 backside photo but the caps cover the connections in question. I also looked at this photo, which doesn't seem to have the same connections:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/atta...4289-bpa300-mono-block-my-bpa300-backside.jpg

if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it