• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IXTH20N50D Depletion Mode Mosfet Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Today is the last day to pay for the Depletion Mosfets.
Currently about 200 are paid for.
If the rest are not paid for by today, those who wanted extra and the waiting list people will get a chance to fill the gap up. Please PM if there is any confusion on the matter.
I don't really want to have 30 or so extra of these on hand, and that kind of breaks the budget to ship them, so I need some help here from those who said they would order to get this rolling along.
Thanks!!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
The order has been placed with Digikey for 240 units. There are around 18-20 left available for those that want them, on a first come first serve basis at this point.
Those that want to order more may do sell as well.

Please PM me your interest and I will confirm availability.

They should be available no later than the first week in January. Lets hope they come sooner.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
okay around 4 left, and I will keep those on hold for now.
Here is the list of payed GB'ers. Please tell me if the amount you ordered is incorrect, or if you paid and are not on the following list

Bas Horneman 18
thanh1973 4
sandbasser 4
badge 4
woody 4
ejam 8
ra7 4
zum911 4
garys 4
dr.strangelove3 4
ccliu 8
mrevie 4
seve 4
erikdebest 4
Skip Pack 8
flg 18
TerribleT 4
netbug 4
stoolpigeon 8
vgeorge 4
khaho 8
chriselm
PierreQuiRoule 4
JimT 4
pchw 8
planet10 4
jkeny 4
maxlorenz 4
cdeveza 8
sandyhooker 4
ejfud 4
lohk 4
tonywong 4
alphalove 8
Sts9fan 4
scott wurcer 4
d to the g 4
rsotirov 4
Phil Townsend 4
variac 4
Valeriano 4
Michi124 4

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Dave, I want to make sure that my details in the previous message are accurate first. There is no room for float on these if I oversell more than I have. So want to make sure that nodoby who paid on time gets left out. I checked my work, but there is always room for error on my part....If nobody makes a valid claim by the end of the week they are yours. Of course we got two months of thinking about what to do with these before they arrive, so no real worries yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.