• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Optical Volume Control Professional PCB

Which soldermask colour do you prefer for future PCB´s?

• red

Votes: 66 13.3%
  • green

Votes: 118 23.8%
  • yellow

Votes: 54 10.9%
  • black

Votes: 97 19.6%
  • white

Votes: 52 10.5%
  • blue

Votes: 108 21.8%

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
EDITOR'S NOTE:
This thread was previously named "Lightspeed Professional PCB"
End Editor's note.

Hi to all,

for those who want to have a optical and technical perfect solution for the Lightspeed Attenuator, i have made a real nice PCB.
It is a 2-Layer Design to seaprate the Audio-Lines (Bottom Layer) from the Electrical-Lines (Top-Layer).
The regulated 5V PSU is included. Furthermore i made the Audio-Lines extra wide (1mm) and choose 70µm copper to get minimal loss. ;)
At the moment the first units are in production and the Pre-Order can start.

The PCB has the following data:

Material: FR4 - 2mm
Layers: 2
Board size: 87x54 mm
Surface finish: Immersion Gold
Copper weight: 70µm
Soldermask: Both sides - blue
Silkscreen: Legend on top

The price will be as followed:

Professional 2-Layer PCB: $15
Worldwide shipping: $ 4
paypal fee: 3,9%

I have add the BOM-List for the PCB-Parts. There you can see, where to order the necessary parts and the PCB as a line-drawing.
I will add some picture, after the first PCB´s arrived!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Pre-Orders only at: diyaudiopcb (at) gmx.com

Best regards to the community, :cheers:
dvb-projekt

Last edited by a moderator:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Order & Payment

If you want to order one or more PCB´s, please send me your complete address to:

lsapcb@gmx.com

and how many PCB´s you want to have. Please give me also your diyaudio-member-name.

I will send you a mail when the PCB´s are ready to ship. You can make the payment before shipping.

Best regards,
Oliver

Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Now my first batch from the Lightspeed Attenuator PCB ist sold out.

I hope that i get the boards within the next week.
All who had pre-ordered on lsapcb@gmx.com will be informed when the PCB´s
are ready to ship.

Now Round 2 starts!! :)

If you want to pre-order for round 2, please do it as written with the note "Round 2".

Best regards,
Oliver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.