• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HV Shunt Regulator 2009 GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well guys, this is the end. Just sold my extra last PCB. I only have left one kit of 4 PCB and FET for GRAHAMB that never paid me and/or reply to my emails.

I keep this one for a few weeks until everyone received its boards, then I'll sell them. If interested you can send me an email to be put on standby for this very last kit, 4 PCB + 12 FET 2SK369BL (can be sold in two batch of 2 PCB/6 FET each)

So again, best case scenario, I have only FOUR PCB left from an unsold kit to GrahamB that never replied to me...

After that there won't be anymore of these. Thanks to you all.

Finally decided to close grahamb case and sell his kit. He had 4 PCB and 12 FETS. I'm selling all of them.

I have one reserved and I keep one on standby for an other member,
so I have 2 PCB + 12 FET to sell for now. These are the very last, please send me you email with name and shipping address if interested.

Thanks...

Last edited:
Well Sylvain, I guess that's the end of another exhausting GB session!

I think it would be expedient to publicly thank you for the very efficient and patient way you have organised this GB. Also, many thanks for your help in sorting out the one that went missing.

Best wishes

Rjay

Sorry for the bump, but ...

I was wondering how good the PSU needs to be before the regulator ? I was planning a tube rectified LC filter, but that may be overkill, and should probably save that for a power amp, or something.

Would a schottky rectifier with an RC filter suffice ? PSUD shows about 5V ripple like that. CLC gives 0.3V ripple.

Joined 2008
Paid Member
Question Re: Parts and Sources

I've been searching for .5 Watt resistors with 7mm bodies and .25Watt R's that are 4mm as listed in the assembly manual . I'm not 100% sure I am using the Digikey parametric search the best way but so far I can't find the listed values in anywhere close to those sizes. If anyone has already tracked them down and still has their list on the desktop would you post? It would help me a lot.

Also, are the Os Con caps made by Vishay pretty much the same animal as those by Sanyo?

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.