• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy: DRV134 pcb, unbalanced to balanced

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi peranders,

I am very new in Belgium : I am here from a few monthes in my new home. Before, I lived in the beautiful Italy. It's a cold place here.

12 DRV134PA + 2 boards : OK. Payment by bank transfer (option OUR) and so no problem with the payment for you. I need your bank details, with the total to be paid.

I will add some money to this payment for a good beer, as you prefer Paypal...

The WIKI don't accept me as a registered member. I have to understand why. If needed, please add my name and what I want in it.

Best regards

rephil

My DRV134 pcb look like this. Do you like it?

Attachments

• ubc01r0_overview.jpg
    ubc01r0_overview.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 397
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi peranders,

Yes, the bank transfer was too complicate to, and even impossible here, because your bank details were incomplete : the address of the person that has this account was also needed.

Your DRV134 PCBs are looking great. The other PCBs too, but I don't need them.

Best regards

rephil

I have emailed you all details, including bank name, bank address, my name and my IBAN number which is the only thing you need really and my name and you have also my address.

You have really missed the good thing about Paypal because you are the only one that won't/can't use it. For this type of money transfers Paypal is wonderful. Two good things about the USA: Martin Logan speakers and Paypal :up:

Last edited:
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi peranders,

let us stop this here : you are a very friendly diyAudio Member, and I appreciate very much all of your interventions.

My bank want your address (not me) for some internal checks they perform. They said once to me that it is very difficult to get back the money gone elsewhere, this when there is some error.

I totally agree with you that your address is not needed.

I wish you to have a nice day, and please forget all what you dislike in my intervention : there is really no problem.

Best regards

rephil

No problem at all and certainly no intervention. This group buy has gone extremely smooth and all of you guys have been very fast in paying. Now I'm going to debug the pcb but if someone else want to help me, just send me a message.

( Do you have internet bank i Belgium? In Sweden most swedes do the regular bank tasks over the net and money transfer especially to Europe is extremely easy since we only have to put in the IBAN number and the amount of money in the currency you desire. )

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.