• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy: DRV134 pcb, unbalanced to balanced

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 12 PA150 boards left, hurry to book those. I'll guess the market for more PA150 may be saturated but if there is some interest in 2010 I might consider a forth round.

Not quite saturated. I'd be interested in buying four of the PA150 boards. From looking at the group buy thread, this looks to be 335 SEK (SEK being swedish kronors?) including shipping. Are four boards still available?

Also, just for clarification:
PA150's can be run separately, i.e. 2xPA150 + 0xDRV134 is good for 150 Watts stereo?

Lastly, are dimensions (board size and mounting hole locations) available?

Last edited:
I have 8 boards left so hurry up if you want these boards.

Two boards plus a DRV134 forms a bridge connected amplifier, one channel. You can also use a single PA150 and then you will have three LM3886 in parallel.

PA150: 121 x 80 mm, The LM3886 is 1.2" between them, centered on the board
UBC01: 76 x 64 mm

If you are interested you can see at the my wiki page how much different configurations cost including shipping.

I have 8 boards left so hurry up if you want these boards.

Two boards plus a DRV134 forms a bridge connected amplifier, one channel. You can also use a single PA150 and then you will have three LM3886 in parallel.

PA150: 121 x 80 mm, The LM3886 is 1.2" between them, centered on the board
UBC01: 76 x 64 mm

If you are interested you can see at the my wiki page how much different configurations cost including shipping.

I have signed up on the wiki. I have Paypal ready once I receive the invoice. Thanks a lot for handling the group buy. About the dimensions, I was wondering where the holes were located, i.e. how far apart must my standoffs be in order to mount the board.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.