• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Impasse Preamp Power Supply Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I had some board's made for SY's Impasse Preamplifier power supply/Maida regulator. They can be used for other tube preamps as well. The boards are sold at my cost, grossed up for PayPal fees. Since my webstore automatically calculates shipping, I will knock this out with a refund. Here are the "net" costs:
US First Class Mail $5.25
US Priority Mail $8.40
ROW First Class Small Parcel $7.60
ROW Priority Small Flat Rate Box $16.20

The boards use standard parts available from the usual suspects. They do provide for lifiting the filaments of the 6SN7/6922 above ground.

Here's the link: http://www.tech-diy.com/Store/TubeKits.htm

I've tested them out, the only suggestion I have is to use a pair of 3 W resistors for R3, R4 (R103,R104 in the AX article) -- the 3W flavor run a little hot.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.