• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Small GB for 10.000uF caps in France, anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I need some big capacitors for amplifiers, say at 40V or 50V rating.

I need a total of a few ten-thousands microfarads,
so I was thinking that if one or two more persons are interested in a small group buy, we can reach the 50 pieces price-break at Farnell.

My intention is to buy the cheapest,
that would be:

"Multicomp" 10.000uF 50V
1+ pieces = 6,28 Eur
10+ pieces = 5,00 Eur
50+ pieces = 4,16 Eur

Also very interesting, if you look at the "price-per-uF" for 50+ pieces (and with a brand name, FWIW):

Panasonic TSHA 6.800uF 50V
1+ pieces = 5,60 Eur
10+ pieces = 5,05 Eur
50+ pieces = 3,07 Eur

Notice that the website gives prices without VAT and without shipping, so there will be a few cents more.

I would re-send to the other co-buyers, who would have to pay for this shipping (so France is "recommended" -- I think that a "Colissimo" would be in the 7..10 Euros range, dunnow for Europe, of course I am willing to do it, it's you who pays...)

(... I hope I didn't make mistakes in the lookup, a double check before you subscribe wouldn't hurt :D )

Let me know...

_

pilli said:

Notice that the website gives prices without VAT and without shipping, so there will be a few cents more.

...partly an excuse to bump up the thread:

It wasn't very clear from my post that the prices I give above are VAT included; I calculated the 19% above the prices on Farnell's website.

Will this make the difference and attract some group-buyers?

_

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Cap Deal

I might be able to save you some money.

I have 38 ea Nichicon 10, 000 Uf 80V Snap-In caps in stock
1 3/8" Diameter and 3 1/4" Tall and 105 degrees 4 prong $ 4.50ea

Also 22 ea Cornell Dublier 380Lx 12,000 Uf 80V Snap-In caps
in stock 1 3/8" Diameter and 2 3/8" Tall 85 degrees 2 Prong $4.95ea

I will ship to France and depending on the quantity ordered shipping
will be by weight and should be between $35.00 and $45.00
USPS Priority Mail International.

Steve @ Apex Jr.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.