• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LME 49830 Group Buy Interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Calling all members,

Because of the high cost of the LME49830 devices purchased in small lots I have decided to guage interest in a Group Buy.

I will purchase as many devices as needed for the Group Buy from a U.S. source and ship to whoever wants them. Once suitable interest materializes I will be better able to publish some price projections. One thing for sure by using Postal delivery instead of UPS or FedEx that amount of money can be saved.

Thanks to all in advance. Tad

P.S. Does anyone know how many Mosfet output devices this chip can handle without a separate discrete driver circuit. This information will greatly enhance my plans. I am thinking 85 volt rails with 10 pair of IR outputs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.