• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph J-X pcb group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Seems I am always a little short on getting in on PCB buys. I'd really love 2 pairs of boards (for biamping). Please keep me in the loop if you decide to make another run.

In the mean time if someone has boards they decided not to use, I am interested. I could always trade for other boards I have you might want.

Peter,
On the schematic you graciously supplied with the pcb's there are several electrolytic caps in the circuit. Are these just signal voltage items requiring something like 25 volt caps. Will 28 volt rails work considering the extra pair of outputs.

I have been rereading the reviews on the Aleph J and being as the stock item is considered a real winner will try it first. If I do not get enough output I can build the balanced X.

Tad

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.