• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph J-X pcb group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• pcb1.jpg
    pcb1.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 310
Peter,
I just joined this forum a couple months ago and am just getting up to speed on the projects. I didn't get my order in for the most recent group buy. Are they all spoken for or do you enough that I can order the boards to do a couple 100W monos? It looks like everyone pays by check or money order. Is your mailing address available?

PayPal payment sent for 2 boards and a PS board. After sending the first payment of $38 I realized I needed 2 so sent a second payment of $18 for the send board. Have had this PayPal account for years but haven't used it. I assume the mailing address is included on the PayPal payment record correct?

Dan

BTW...great looking boards. Wish my A75's were this nice.

Very nice! I like the way you designed the frontend boards to mount to the rear panel. And the multi-trim pots are a nice touch. I just replaced those single turns with multis. Much easier to adjust the DC offset now. I love this amp. 15 years and running strong...at least it is again after a month on the bench for a repair and upgrades. Here are some pics ..http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/166784-pictures-your-diy-pass-amplifier-59.html#post2511646

Would love to build another some day but for now gonna work on the AJ. Just curious what you're asking for the 75 frontend board and PS?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.