• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: Sowter 10K:10K Input Transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I came home from this view on my balcony which included an outdoor jacuzzi tub....

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

to find these!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

If you're not sure which is more beautiful, you're a certifiable DIY nut!

I hope to be contacting you in the next day or so with final shipping charges, assuming I can recover from all the mojitos and rum punch :clown:

FastEddy said:
LuvDunhill: So, what are you using those xformers for, exactly?? ... Balanced to unbalanced I/O ?? :confused:

BTW: Nice view ... ;)

I'm not sure what everyone is using them for, but I'd assume most are using them as a phase splitter on the input (that's what I'm doing), and/or as an isolation transformer. The PCB ones I'm assuming will mostly be used on SY's ImPasse preamplifier, referenced earlier in this thread.

JimT said:
Luvdunhill,

I am leaving tomorrow at 5am. My view will be similar. Just change the sand and palm trees to a mangrove swamp. I will have no internet access for two weeks. Can I pay tonight or after I get back?

Thanks
Jim

Jim, we can settle up after you get back. You've been a good "customer" in the past, so I have no problem dropping it in the mail with the others.

All boxed up and ready to weigh:

Variac / len_scanlan:

I may have an extra pair with bushing mount, contact me if interested.

Preliminary pricing is around $3 in the US, $4 in Canada and $8-$10 internationally. A bit more than I hoped, but hey. I'm going to spend the day with the family and try and get final numbers out to everyone tonite. I'm expecting those in the US will receive their packages starting Wednesday of next week!

ok, here are the final outstanding amounts owed. Prices include PayPal fees.

grawk $1.52
jimt PAID
wirewiggler $1.52
coulomb PAID
Scott Stansbury $1.52
JoshK $5.28
BDP $1.52
pchw $1.52
looneytunes $1.52
TheShaman $6.31
vuki $4.60
wendell $1.52
ncc $4.18
gagnou $4.60
RKH $1.52
SY $1.52
leadbelly PAID
Guiness $3.42
dsavitsk $1.52
av-trouvaille $6.31
gjorgji PAID
naamanf PAID
dweekie PAID
DaveM $1.52

I'll probably send out PayPal requests on Monday or so, in case people don't read the thread.

Thanks again everyone!

WOW talk about fast, if I put my ear real close I almost start to hear music.

Thanks
Bill

Attachments

• p1000120.jpg
    p1000120.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 369
grawk $1.52
jimt PAID
wirewiggler PAID
coulomb PAID
Scott Stansbury PAID
JoshK PAID
BDP PAID
pchw PAID
looneytunes PAID
TheShaman PAID
vuki PAID
wendell $1.52
ncc PAID
gagnou PAID
RKH PAID
SY $1.52
leadbelly PAID
Guiness $3.42
dsavitsk PAID
av-trouvaille PAID
gjorgji PAID
naamanf PAID
dweekie PAID
DaveM PAID

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.