• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Diamante -a discrete medium power opamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
TS Lo said:
Hi MrMajestic

PLease count me in for six boards if available

Cheers
TS

No problem, still plenty left.

The boards actually arrived today, so here they are:

DSC03985.jpg

DSC03986.jpg

All that's left is to get a bunch of padded envelopes and I'm good to go.

Ok guys, I have the shipping cost clear now:

Sweden: €2.50
Europe/Worldwide: €4.40

The envelope will easily hold up to 10 boards. It will be sent as a regular letter.

Everyone who wants boards please email me via the forum with how many boards you want and your address so I can calculate the total and bill you via PayPal. I can start shipping out during this week.

EDIT: Of course I need your email address if its not the same as the one in the forum.

Just to be clear, all boards are now spoken for. I know I missed putting at least one person down for boards so I have taken boards from my own pile. I have a feeling that there is interest enough for a second round when this is done, so speak up if you feel the need for it.

peranders said:
I mean, check the interest first, then get an offer, then collect money, then order etc. Personally I think there is room for 200-500 boards.

Does it really make a difference in what order I decide to arrange things? You probably didn't mean it, but your comment about a "real" group buy sounded kind of rude. In this case there wasn't enough initial interest to warrant more than the 75 boards, at least not the first time around. The reason I decided to order them first since I haven't used the manufacturer before. I didn't want to sit here with a lot of payments and then have a crap board that i cant ship. Next time around, if there is interest, I can up the order to get a better price.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.