• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

B1 Boards V. Mini GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Urgent

To everyone who has payed for boards

I need you to send me an email for what you have payed for, with the paypal receipt attached, along with your email address and postal address. If you have allready received your boards please dont do this.

I have had a huge failiure on my home server and all my audio work, group buy and contact information & everything else to do with audio. I have nothing left, so i have to rebuild from scratch. If you have purchased from multiple group buys please only send me one email.

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Rhysh,

I am sorry to read you had a failure on your home server.

Would you mind to inform the persons who are waiting already _quite_ some time to receive the pcb’s in your thread on the ‘Intrest Check: 120w @ 8ohm Tube Buffered LM3875 Amplifier’ how you are going to proceed?

Arjen.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.