• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

B1 Boards V. Mini GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I am going to doing a very small group buy for the B1, with the approval of Mr Pass. I am going to be getting about 10 boards produced, but i obviously need 1 for myself. This means i will have a few spare, as i have not ordered the boards yet i guess it counts as a group buy. Let me know who is intrested.

I would like to get the board order in at the same time as another group buy i am running, so once i have got a final price, it will be first payed, first served.

I will be using the original Pass boards. I am in the process of getting a pcb quote at the moment, but im expecting the boards to be about $25 - $30 each.

Worldwide shipping will be $5.

Let me know.

I will take one, I just finished one with Mr pass's board and it is a wonderful performer. I was originally going to pair it with the Tollereg but that got put on hold. The one I just made found a home with my single ended tube amps and sounds so good I guess I will need a second one for my F5 build in progress.

Thanks
Bill

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.