• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

RCA PCB Mount Connector GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi. I would like to buy these very good quality connectors from UK.
Features:
* Gold finish
* Fully insulated body with threaded nose for chassis fixing
* Teflon – dielectric for higher temperature stability
* Complete with two fixing nuts and shakeproof washer
* Colour identifier rings (Black or Red)
* Available in vertical and horizontal styles

They would make great RCA SPDIF digital input or preamp/DAC In/out connectors.

See for details: http://www.rapidonline.com/Cables-C...hono/Professional-quality-phono-sockets/28543

They sell for 1.99 GBP each, minimum order 25GBP. I was ready to order 14 connectors (7 black, 7 red) for a total of 27.86GBP.

However, with shipping cost (by international TNT) was £62.86, hence shipping cost was £35

If some other members are interested in some of these connectors, I can order some more, and get them in North America for the same shipping cost. Then we can split the shipping cost and I can ship them back to you using normal mail for less than $1.

These connectors are only available in quantity of 1000 or more.

Send me an email if interested. Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• rca pcb mount.jpg
    rca pcb mount.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 589
Yes, please send me your order. I still didn't place the final order to rhysh. Just to clarify the payment question, rhysh wants to be paid in British Pound using PayPal. I'll ask you guys to pay me in U$, using the exchange rate of the day of payment. At the end, when I sent the final payment if GBP, I'll make final adjustment to your initial payment (Up or down). We can make the latest payment correction with the shipping cost back to you. Don't forget also that rhysh will have to pay VTA tax at its end.
Just to make sure I don't get short at the end ;)

See for prices: http://www.rapidonline.com/Cables-C...o-sockets/28543

Update:
algar_emi: 7 pairs H mount (Blk/Red, 1.99 ea), total: 27.86 GBP
Guiness: 5 pairs V mount (Blk (2.25)/Red (1.25)): 17.50 GBP
whubbard: ?

Thanks...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.