• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aavid Thermalloy Possible Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anthony,

What is the current statis on this (heatsinks) GB?

Is the WiKi still open? (looks still open)

You have done so much hard work and calculations for this buy, it would be a shame if it turned into Vaporware........:bawling:

I was hoping to purchase (4) 8" heatsinks non-drilled.
I know the smaller heatsink order was cancelled, was there ever an 8" option???? If not, I'd like to get in on the 10" buy. (I can cut them myself)

UPDATE STATUS PLEASE

Ron

Certainly not wanting to P*$$ in this thread, but I just received an email from them about cost and shipping cost / times.

Conrad Heatsinks about the MF35-151.5 (*) are in US $
Costs in AUD (USD approx. 1.00 AUD=0.804952 USD ) with a choice of delivery options would be:
MF35-151.5 x 2 @ 53.36 ea. 106.72 (85.91)
Delivery 5.5 kg (Aus. Post Sea Freight 10 - 12 weeks) 35.75 (28.78)
Delivery (Aus. Post Standard Air 7-12 working days) 73.50 (59.17)
(Australia Post Economy Air no longer offered by Aus Post)
Payment options: credit card (Visa, Mastercard),
Paypal (in AUD to account sales@conradheatsinks.com ),
money order, etc.
Availability: in stock

Total cost per pair inc. shipping US $114.69 Time = 10 weeks :bigeyes:

$30 more Time = 2 weeks

I'm leaning in this direction, sorry to say.

Ron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.