• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Got my boards today

Hi there.

I just got the package from Per-Anders today. The boards look very well.

I am missing some parts from the kits:
- Dale 0.2ohm 1% SMD resistors - i received none and they were some important parts
- signal connectors - received none
- speaker connectors - received none
- DRV134 pcbs - received none (i already knew that they weren't in the package)
- one of the 2220uF Panasonic capacitors is torn, like it was hit with a hammer, probably from the transport... that's just bad luck

Anyway, thank you Per-Anders for all the effort. If you ask me for shipping costs, i will pay you, because it's not your fault Rysh is a S.o.B.

14 BPA150 boards are missing. I wonder if I should order more boards when I'll order my rectifier boards? I have OK from alexw88 to use his gerber files. Price could be 10 USD, red boards, gold pads, print on both sides, 70 um, 2 oz. copper. If there is an interest of round 3 of this, let me know. I will also have DRV134 boards. But this is only about pcb's and possibly the DRV134 IC.

If there is a huge interest for the SMD kit I may consider that but this will not be for free when it comes to my time. I want something for it.

Last edited:
Help needed!

I don't know what to do! After nearly half a year, I got used to it. That huge chassis blocking my desktop is now a part of the furniture. I got used to moving it from desktop to shelf and back when needing the space, and its open internals view is something I will need to learn how to live without.

To put it simply, I got 4 BPA150 boards today.

P-A thank you again :king:

If in a time frame of about one week a group buy for the SMD parts is organized, I'm in for 4 sets.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.