• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Rhysh, last Sunday you told me on mail that you was going to send me my money back, and i did send you an paypal reminder everyday and still no money back.

So iam wondering what is happening ? I did order boards from you in January, and i did buy all the smd parts too.. that was a waist of money..

I feel like Iam been scamed bigtime

guys,

I genuinely dont think Rhys is a scammer. He has said he took on too much and couldnt get things done quick enough.

My guess is he's thoroughly miserable about it.

Give him a chance, he'll come good. To help him out i sent him a load of customs forms as his local post office couldnt give anymore out.

adamus said:
guys,

I genuinely dont think Rhys is a scammer. He has said he took on too much and couldnt get things done quick enough.

My guess is he's thoroughly miserable about it.

Give him a chance, he'll come good. To help him out i sent him a load of customs forms as his local post office couldnt give anymore out.

Did i say that Rhys was an scammer ?, no i dident .. but i did pay for the boards and i never got them.. and i did buy all the smd parts but thay are no good form me if i dont have the boards.

Now i understand that i will never get the boards, so i want my money back, i have mailed him so manytimes now he promise to send or tells me that he has send them to me .. but still no boards in my mail box..

He shuld have my paypal shipping adress, so i dont see any parblems whit the shipping part.. i have never had problems whit lost packages in the mail before...

Most people don't like hundreds of dollars unaccounted for, and that is understandable, that is why everyone is stressing communication, all people want is feedback. A 12 second post or a more consistently updated wiki would work wonders . When there is a lack of communication one can only assume the worst, its the world we live in. In addition persistent miscommunication breeds mistrust as well, so if everyone hears that all the boards are going out then they dont what does that lead us to think about the next time one states that all the boards are "really" going out. :apathic:

One another note everyone doesn't need to send him all previous communication and badger him, that is not going to help him dig himself out, an email every two hours wont resolve the situation either! and it screws over the rest of us who are patiently waiting.

On a second side note , I will do my own SMD soldering if that could make my boards and kit arrive a little faster.

HaLo6 said:
Most people don't like hundreds of dollars unaccounted for, and that is understandable, that is why everyone is stressing communication, all people want is feedback. A 12 second post or a more consistently updated wiki would work wonders . When there is a lack of communication one can only assume the worst, its the world we live in. In addition persistent miscommunication breeds mistrust as well, so if everyone hears that all the boards are going out then they dont what does that lead us to think about the next time one states that all the boards are "really" going out. :apathic:

One another note everyone doesn't need to send him all previous communication and badger him, that is not going to help him dig himself out, an email every two hours wont resolve the situation either! and it screws over the rest of us who are patiently waiting.

On a second side note , I will do my own SMD soldering if that could make my boards and kit arrive a little faster.

Hi, If i you wouldnt mind doing the SMD soldering, i will get the stuff ready to go out shortly. Can you just email me the situation about registered airmal etc, how you want the package sending.

From the wiki:
The group buy is still open

I am collecting payments so i can get the boards ordered

Valo, your aren't on the list why?

Not a single one has got their stuff since one week?

Your webshop is open for more orders. It should be closed down until you have sorted out this mess.

When have you shipped everything?

I felt a bit stressed when I had 40-50 letters to ship out and I was forced to take 10-15 letters per day. I don't know your capacity but you should consider to increase it. What is the real problem? Lack of spare time? If this is the case you should simply say no thanks to this.

yes i totaly agree peranders, its to late for to put my name ther now.. i did order 4 boards in January so i dont think my name in the wiki will help..

I doubt that i will the boards or my money , Guess this is a "group buy" that has gone real bad ...

rhysh, what is wrong ? please tell us
can you send us pictures of the boards as a proof that you have them..

I have an feeling that lots of peapol are dead tierd waiting for the boards

valo said:
you send us pictures of the boards as a proof that you have them..
I have an feeling that lots of peapol are dead tierd waiting for the boards

I got my boards from this groupbuy atleast, so I'm sure he got them.

I can understand that you guys want some more information about whats happening, but I'm sure rhysh will do his best to sort this mess out.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.