• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
RHKratos said:
How much extra for insured shipping? I'm assuming you still want this in 2 currencies, dollars for the boards and pounds for the kit...let me know if this is incorrect.

This is correct, i dont want to mess around with the unstable exchange rates im afraid.

Insured shipping will be quite a bit more expensive, i think it will be around £15 - £20 via courier but i will look around with fedex/ups. I was going to get the kits ready then see how people want them posting later.

Hey Rhys,

just catching up on this thread and noticed that you have extra stock. Can I just confirm something.

The kits include all components to populate the board?
The components not included are the power supply components?
Were you going to solder any of the components?

Regarding shipping, I found this site the other day who offer really competitive shipping via DHL. http://www.interparcel.com/

Thanks.

sjalloq said:
Hey Rhys,

just catching up on this thread and noticed that you have extra stock. Can I just confirm something.

The kits include all components to populate the board?
The components not included are the power supply components?
Were you going to solder any of the components?

Regarding shipping, I found this site the other day who offer really competitive shipping via DHL. http://www.interparcel.com/

Thanks.

Yes the kits include all the components to populate the boards.

Power supply is not included, too heavy to ship.

I can solder SMD components upon request.

I too found interparcel whilst searching for somthing un related a couple of weeks ago, it looks promising!

I've been thinking about building a pair of Sympatico boards from TwistedPear. Those boards have the LM4562 and THS4131 for the front end.

What does the lack of these in the BPA300 mean for me? Do I just have to make sure that my preamp has the required drive to match?

Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.