• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
well, so i understand no more gain is needed, a simple pot is enough, like other lm3886 designs. About the chassis, i think the distance between the toroidal and pcbs is greater in my layout design than the original shine7 design. I think it's worth to try an integrated amplifier design.

tryonziess said:
Rhysh,
If you are ready to start shipping for round two I will send payment by paypal this evening. Let me know.
53.00 for 4 boards plus shipping to the U.S. correct?
Tad And thanks

Hi there, i would prefer to finish the group buy before i start collecting payments. I will double check your total and update it to the wiki.

R

happy to hear everybody is getting their boards

means that Rhys can get some time to organise a gb for BPA300 parts .... sorry i am being cheeky now :D

any strong interest in BPA300 parts so far?

best regards
Evan

post edit: oops should have posted that in the round 1 thread... never mind

chatziva said:
happy to hear everybody is getting their boards

means that Rhys can get some time to organise a gb for BPA300 parts .... sorry i am being cheeky now :D

any strong interest in BPA300 parts so far?

best regards
Evan

I have not ordered the boards for the second round yet ;) Not even started requesting payment! I just managed to fit you in with some spare boards from last round.

Anyway back on topic, Who would be intrested in a full set of parts to go with your BPA300 boards? The price will be the same if not cheaper then ordering direct!

mikesnowdon said:
Please. Would be easier to get all the bits in one bag. :)

Will there be options like 'standard' and 'premium' on the parts?

Well, the part count for the BPA300 is pretty low. I will probably just use a standard 'premium' BOM for the kit. There only premium parts you can really use are;

C9 - C14
C1
C4

When i say premium, i just mean nichicon muse ES electro caps and a reasonably priced C1 film cap.

The parts will be somewhat premium, but the price wont.

Quite a few people have PM'd me asking me about my BPA300 build.

Well, here goes.

Traffo's: 2 X Avel lindberg 500VA 25V
Capacitors: 2 X 68,000uf 50v per monoblock
Enclosure: 2 X hifi2000 3u 300mm enclosures with heatsinks. 10mm panel (www.modushop.biz)
Balanced Inputs with no inbuilt line driver

Then the standard build on the boards.

;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.