BPA300 Round 2 - Page 51 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Group Buys

Group Buys Members group buys

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th May 2009, 05:28 PM   #501
nuryev is offline nuryev  Australia
diyAudio Member

Default No ifs or buts...

Quote:
If paypal will resolve this situation, you will get your boards within 14 days. I am working with them at the moment.
Again, this is NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

You received my payment a long time ago. What I expect is what I paid for. The issue with paypal is yours, not mine, or group buyers for that matter.

Your inability to access and use paypal does not prevent you from packing pcbs, (already paid for), mailing (already paid for). Paypal has nothing to do with postal services whatsoever.
Old 27th May 2009, 05:32 PM   #502
rhysh is offline rhysh  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to rhysh
Default Re: No ifs or buts...

Quote:
Originally posted by nuryev

Again, this is NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

You received my payment a long time ago. What I expect is what I paid for. The issue with paypal is yours, not mine, or group buyers for that matter.

Your inability to access and use paypal does not prevent you from packing pcbs, (already paid for), mailing (already paid for). Paypal has nothing to do with postal services whatsoever.

Im sorry, but have you never used the print postage labels feature with paypal? The money for the postage is IN PAYPAL, how is this so hard to understand? I print the postage with the PAYPAL service. This does not fit with your claim that ' Paypal has nothing to do with postal services whatsoever'.

There are people who have payed a substantial amount more for whatever they have ordered, and they will co-operate with me, no threats involved. Halo6 being an example, his kit arrived today.

Please could you do the same and leave me to get this group buy sorted out instead of trying to prove me as some kind of scammer. You will get your boards within the 14 days as agreed.
Old 27th May 2009, 05:35 PM   #503
diyAudio Member

Default Postage labels

Write mine out by hand, I don't mind and neither will the Post Office.
Old 27th May 2009, 05:36 PM   #504
diyAudio Member

Okay, if you will be kind enough to send me your full postage details i will do that for you.
Old 27th May 2009, 10:26 PM   #505
diplom is offline diplom  Sweden
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by rhysh
Diplom. Guarenteed shipping date is 26/05/09, i cant ship today as its bank holiday weekend.
Rhys,
the wiki has not been updated, or have you not shipped as promised ?

-Jan
Old 28th May 2009, 01:38 AM   #506
rjm is offline rjm  Japan
Richard Murdey
diyAudio Member

I'm sorry to hear your account was locked Rhys. Once Paypal has the slightest suspicions about someone, they get really, really nasty and you are going to find it complete hell trying to get them to see it your way.

Of course filing Paypal disputes is about the only mechanism we have of protecting ourselves from fraud. It was a reasonable thing for me to ask people to do in light of the many concerns that had been brought to light.

Specifically, I emailed you last week about these concerns - and gave you the full weekend to respond. You didn't reply to me so on Monday I posted to ask people to file Paypal disputes.

All you needed to do was email me last weekend - that would have been enough to buy you a couple of weeks grace. You didn't... and amazingly you still haven't contacted me directly.

I honestly wonder whether you don't read half the emails you get. That would explain a lot.

Now you really are in a mess. I don't know what "locked" means exactly -- I would have thought you must still have access to the resolution center to try and resolve the disputes. If not, your only option is to work though the orders. Ask for the addresses by email if you don't have a record of them outside Paypal. Print out the addresses and ship the kits. The clock is ticking because Paypal will probably set a hard deadline before automatically returning the money to the buyer permanently.

Your comment that the money for shipping is locked up in Paypal strikes me as disingenuous. Technically that might be true, but surely you weren't withdrawing the funds from your Paypal account each time you went to the post office? You'll have no choice anyway but to cover the postage on your own expense, then pay back yourself later from Paypal once your account is released back to you.

While I was cautiously optimistic last night that things were looking up, I'm not prepared to ask people to cancel their disputes. Once a buyer marks a transaction as resolved, they cannot file another claim ---cancelling the dispute means throwing away their one chance of ever getting their money back in the event they don't get their order.

It's up to you to first get the kits and boards out to people. Only after that should they mark the dispute as resolved.
Old 28th May 2009, 02:20 AM   #507
diyAudio Member

Default Postal details request

Hi Rhysh

I have emailed my postal details to you.
Old 28th May 2009, 05:23 AM   #508
TS Lo is offline TS Lo  Hong Kong
diyAudio Member

Hi Rhysh,

I summarise my BPA300 PCB GB as follows:

05 Feb I joined the GB for four BPA300 PCBs (Post#45).
12 Feb I transferred payment (USD51.75) to your Paypal account
(Transaction ID 6W774671A2074152G) (Post#113).
12 Feb You confirmed my payment in Post#114.
then, nothing happened.....................

07 Apr I emailed you the following information as per your
request in Post#297:
diyAudio ID
e-mail address
Postal address
Paypal receipt and transaction details
09 Apr I sent reminder in Post#318.
nothing happened again..................

I'll re-send the e-mail message again and please send me the PCBs ASAP if you still have those in hand.

Thanks
TS
Old 28th May 2009, 08:50 AM   #509
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by rjm
I'm sorry to hear your account was locked Rhys. Once Paypal has the slightest suspicions about someone, they get really, really nasty and you are going to find it complete hell trying to get them to see it your way.

Of course filing Paypal disputes is about the only mechanism we have of protecting ourselves from fraud. It was a reasonable thing for me to ask people to do in light of the many concerns that had been brought to light.

Specifically, I emailed you last week about these concerns - and gave you the full weekend to respond. You didn't reply to me so on Monday I posted to ask people to file Paypal disputes.

All you needed to do was email me last weekend - that would have been enough to buy you a couple of weeks grace. You didn't... and amazingly you still haven't contacted me directly.

I honestly wonder whether you don't read half the emails you get. That would explain a lot.

Now you really are in a mess. I don't know what "locked" means exactly -- I would have thought you must still have access to the resolution center to try and resolve the disputes. If not, your only option is to work though the orders. Ask for the addresses by email if you don't have a record of them outside Paypal. Print out the addresses and ship the kits. The clock is ticking because Paypal will probably set a hard deadline before automatically returning the money to the buyer permanently.

Your comment that the money for shipping is locked up in Paypal strikes me as disingenuous. Technically that might be true, but surely you weren't withdrawing the funds from your Paypal account each time you went to the post office? You'll have no choice anyway but to cover the postage on your own expense, then pay back yourself later from Paypal once your account is released back to you.

While I was cautiously optimistic last night that things were looking up, I'm not prepared to ask people to cancel their disputes. Once a buyer marks a transaction as resolved, they cannot file another claim ---cancelling the dispute means throwing away their one chance of ever getting their money back in the event they don't get their order.

It's up to you to first get the kits and boards out to people. Only after that should they mark the dispute as resolved.
Richard, Im not going to ask people to close their disputes, that is their decision. Paypal have realised this is the only problem i have had in 4 or so years of using the service, they are investigating my account in the next 72 hours.

After further telephone contact, with a breif explanation of the situation they have agreed to release my account, but restricting me from sending payments. This will be sufficiant to get all the details and access the resolution centre. All i have to do is upload a few documents and they will do a review, which should not take long.

Im away from home today anyway, so that fits in nicely.
Old 28th May 2009, 08:52 AM   #510
diyAudio Member

Default Re: Postal details request

Quote:
Originally posted by diplom

Rhys,
the wiki has not been updated, or have you not shipped as promised ?

-Jan
I have shipped, on the 26th. I will need to check with my postage receipts then i will update the wiki.

Hide this!Advertise here!