• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Firm date needed

Rhysh, I, like so many others have been very patient, but at this time I have to request a specific date when you plan to ship my boards - and would prefer the date to be sometime this month please. From there I will wait for 14 days for delivery.

If a date cannot be provided I would appreciate a refund as soon as possible.

Thanks

Re: Firm date needed

nuryev said:
Rhysh, I, like so many others have been very patient, but at this time I have to request a specific date when you plan to ship my boards - and would prefer the date to be sometime this month please. From there I will wait for 14 days for delivery.

If a date cannot be provided I would appreciate a refund as soon as possible.

Thanks

Hi, I cannot contact you through the forum, you have chosen not to accept emails.

Rhysh,

you haven't replied to any of my mails or posts in this forum. Now I need you to either give me a definite shipping date (that you can hold) or return my money.

In the case you cannot deliver:

1) Return the funds to my Paypal account. The amount paid is GBP151,00+USD51,75.
2) Send me the gerbers so I can have the PCBs manufactured myself because I am building an integrated amp around the BP300s and thus need the pcbs. Otherwise I will only have a preamp (with the world's most oversized PSU) :(

Jan

Contact

Rhysh you and I exchanged emails via my hotmail account on 2/02/09, 3/02/09., 5/02/09 and 17/03/09

The last one being:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, 17 March 2009 8:54:56 AM

Hi, Sorry i forgot to mention. The PCB's arrived yesterday so they are ready to go.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will send you my email address and activate email on forums.

BTW, why can't you simply post on the forums the date of shipping? I am sure all interested group buy participants would appreciate knowing.

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Just a heads up that Rhys initiated a group buy for the Phonoclone 3 boards and kits and while some kits may have shipped several people (most people? everyone?) did not receive the kits they ordered and were told were shipped.

Relevant threads: here and here.

I'm still trying to find out exactly what's going on, but given the posts on this forum I have to conclude that your best option if you've sent him money already is to open a Paypal dispute as soon as you can to try and get your money back.

Richard Murdey
phonoclone.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.