• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Scribble said:
Hey Mate,

Am i ever going to see my 10 boards i ordered and payed for from the first round? or can i have my money back.

Oh i'm willing to shell out a few extra dollars for registered post so i know they get here, if that's ok.

Hi, Sorry about that, i have lost all record of the first group buy. I have just dug your address out and i will package your boards up tonight. Registered post is fine with me.

Cobra2 said:
If the real price is higher than the initial price, please say so, and I/we can add a few $/€/£...
It is not the meaning that you shall go broke.
Just keep us informed...

Arne K

Its fine, dont worry about it, i will work to resolve my own mess. Could you email me your address once more so i can get some boards packaged up for you.

rhysh said:

Its fine, dont worry about it, i will work to resolve my own mess. Could you email me your address once more so i can get some boards packaged up for you.
An accurate wiki page is a good way to keep things in order because others can help you. If you use Paypal and everyboby have paid you in advance you have all address automaticly and you can't loose it either. One of the reasons I'll prefer Paypal wich 99.76% uses.

rhysh, do you have any clue about undelivered boards? You can't put up a web shop for a group buy when you can't manage the orders you already have got. valo isn't on the wiki and most people there haven't got there stuff.

My suggestion is that you close your webshop for new orders and start deliver the one you have got. This is embarrassing.:apathic: :xeye:

>PCB Shipping Post #366
>Hi everyone, ALL the remaning kits and boards are ready to go out tomrrow for >certain, if i have not allready updated you about shipping via email. All european >orders should arrive into next week, all world orders should arrive just into the >following week.

Hello Rhysh,

did you manage to complete the shipping as you promised last week ? Please inform immediately if there are further delays ..

Jan

diplom said:
Please inform immediately if there are further delays ..

Jan
I'll advice (you could say order even) you to update the wikipage with all members and a complete order status. Folks here are started to get bugged because of lack of communication. The wiki page is an excellent tool for spreading info.

You must create a time plan when things must have happened. Do you have all stuff or are you waiting for something? It takes 2-6 weeks for pcb's and your location of your post office can hardly be the real problem.

Re: PCB Shipping

rhysh said:
Hi everyone, ALL the remaning kits and boards are ready to go out tomrrow for certain, if i have not allready updated you about shipping via email. All european orders should arrive into next week, all world orders should arrive just into the following week.

The wiki has not been updated about shipping, i will add the updates once i can access the spreadsheet at home later this evening.
This was one week ago. Did you really post the items?

Hi Rhysh,

on April 8, 2009, I was informed by you (rhys@pressure-drop.org) that everything was ready for shipment, but still I have received nothing, so obviously there is some other problem .. I have paid for everything including the additional VAT you requested some months ago. I have sent you PAYPAL receipt reference numbers for everything. Please share some information about what is going on !!

Jan

Group Buy

Hi, i can ensure you everthing is ready to be put into packages and shipped, i just cannot find the time to do it. I am really trying to get this sorted, but the communication side of things does not show this. Now the B1 group buy is out of the way, and everything has been sent out i can focus entirley on sorting this mess out, i try to put as much time into this as i can but its turned out quite hard and rather stressful for me as i have quite obviously tried to do far too much at once. I can guarantee that every single package is going to reach its destination, as all the PCB's are at my end, i am not waiting for anything to arrive.

I have tried to help people out, but obviously it has not worked.

I will report back shortly on what has been shipped last weekend and what hasnt, i managed to ship some packages but no way near as many as i was promising.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.