• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

European GB AD1865NK from Digikey

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear all,

Apparently one can still order them from Analog Device, and Digikey has them (non stock). 25 Euros a piece plus 19% German VAT. Minimum order 15 pieces. I need 4 to 6.

Any interest ?

Patrick

PS I know someone else is selling them here for the same price (USD33-). But I rather trust Digikey.

There are some renewed interest in the AD1865NK :

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/grou...andrea-ciuffoli-group-buys-2.html#post2014235

I have also just received an enquiry by another member.
If there is sufficient interest, we can run a group buy, either from Germany or from the USA (thanks Tea Bag) :
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/155960-dac-end-andrea-ciuffoli-group-buys.html#post2007302

For me this is the only way to make sure of no fakes. I shall take up to 4 pieces. Pls add to the list of interested.

AD1865NK from Digikey (15 pieces per lot) :

EUVL 4 pcs.
11 pcs to go.

Patrick

> Else I could do the buying job and if neccesary can sell you with an regular invoice.

Best solution for all.

Guys, please help me to help you. Update the list yourselves when you type :

EUVL 4 pcs
Mikel_ann 2 pcs (?)
Cox77 2 pcs
Ginum 2 pcs
5 pcs left.

I can reduce to 2 if too many takers and not enough chips.

GB closes at 15 pcs.
Mikel_ann kindly offers to purchase with his company. Herzlichen Dank Michael.

Patrick

Last edited:
Michael,

You have PM.

With 5 buyers (other than you) and mostly from Europe, I think it is not too much work, and probably easier to deal directly. Otherwise, I am also quite happy to collect money and addresses first, then transfer to you, then you post to me, before I repack and resend to them.

Whatever you prefer ....

Have you already ordered the ICs, or should we not wait for the last buyer ?
(Unless of course you want to take 3 pieces...)

Best Regards,
Patrick

It is fine with me. I can wait. This is normal for non-stock orders.

They have to order from Analog Device which probably have to dig them up from somewhere.
Sometimes they have stock and then it will be real fast.

We waited about the same for Fairchild MOSFETs for the F5 in my last GB.
Better wait and get the real, new stuff.

But the other guys should also have a say. I only have 4/15 voting rights. ;)

Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.