• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba Dual JFET Heatsink

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As stated in the other thread, the precoditions for batch production >

-- Minimum 500 pcs in total, no max but in multiples of 100 pcs.
-- Maximum 3 addresses to post to (e.g. one Europe, one Asia, one America).
-- USD 2.50 per piece including registered post to the said 3 maximum addresses, plus 4% Paypal fees.
-- As shown, wire cut aluminium, black anodised, with 0.1mm gap for silver epoxy.
-- Parts to be ordered when quota is reached. Payment before delivery.
-- The 3 local coordinators are responsible for payment (i.e. I shall get max 3 payments).

Patrick

EUVL said:
So far on record are :

ticknpop 25
housing ?
valeriano 25
ken.berg 25
luvdunhill 25 (North America distributor)
JimT 25
jims 25

About half way, and currently no distributors in Asia or Europe (yet required).

Patrick

Hi Patrick!

damn,, if anyone is not willing to take EU distribution I'll do.
count me in for EU GB.. poor me :)

you need one more for Far East ..

Thanks
Vale

ticknpop 50
housing ?
valeriano 25
ken.berg 25
JimT 25
jims 25
Sigurd Ruschkow 50
EUVL 100
Uli 50
Scott Stansbury 25
CheffDeGaar 25

Total till now 425; 75 to go. ;)

Cheff, you get a printed drawing with the delivery. OK ?

As mentioned on the original thread, the overall dimensions are 16mm x 8mm x 4mm. The centre of the TO92 is approx. 3mm from the side without fins.

Patrick

Attachments

• dual jfet.jpg
    dual jfet.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 2,023
ticknpop 50
housing ?
valeriano 25
ken.berg 25
JimT 25
jims 25
Sigurd Ruschkow 50
EUVL 100
Uli 50
Scott Stansbury 25
CheffDeGaar 25
mlloyd1 25

Total till now 450; 50 to go.

;)

I shall talk to my supplier and plan production. Once I get a quote and set up a paypal account, I shall let you know.

Patrick

Twin TO92 H/S

Hi Patrick,
I'd like to have 50 of these nifty little gadgets - I've used small clips and flat bits of Copper (PITA!) - this is much better.

As has been said here before, perfect for that extremely useful JC buffers and with just a bit more work, can fit the Silonex LDRs for the Lightspeed Vol control, etc, etc. (endless uses)

I will look after any distribution that's required down this end of the globe if required (Oz, NZ, SE Asia, etc) - did a small local GB last year for the last of the Lu1014 Jfets - no problems.

Any Estimated Time of Manufacture and Final Costing?(ETM/EFC)

Nice design - good idea.

ticknpop 50
valeriano 25
ken.berg 25
JimT 25
jims 25
Sigurd Ruschkow 50
EUVL 100
Uli 50
Scott Stansbury 25
CheffDeGaar 25
mlloyd1 25
jameshillj 50

Total till now 500. Any latercomers can take some from my 100.
Cost per heatsink as promised USD2.50 plus paypal. Postage & packing included. For North America you should add on top local distribution costs. I try to get them done before End of January, but have not had a definite committment from my supplier as yet.

Once I have quotes for delivery, we can proceed to payment & shipment details.

Happy New Year,
Patrick

Housing : I have not heard from you so I took you off the list for now. Pls get in touch if you need any.

Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.