• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba Dual JFET Heatsink

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Due to the continuous instability of the currency market and the depreciation of the US dollar, we have most regrettably had to make the decision to switch our prices to Euro.

Any of the 3 types of TO92 heatsinks, as well as our latest heatsinks for 2SK372 type package, will cost 2.50 Euros each.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...-high-performance-source-follower-module.html

For 25 pieces or above, of any combination, Paypal & postage (registered worldwide) is at our cost. For 10~24 pieces, we have to add a handling charge of 5 Euros flat. We are sorry not to be able to supply less than 10. Just too much work for us. You may perhaps contact one of the previous buyers near you to see whether they have a few to spare.

Thank you for your continued interest,
Patrick

Shipment Losses

Recently, for the first time in 2 years, we have lost 2 shipments even by registered post. The record of the local post office said they left Hong Kong, but they still have not reached the destination after 1 month. Not sure whether it has to do with large amount of Xmas mails, or tightened security due to the letter bombs end of last year. We replaced both shipment at our own costs, out of good will.

But I hope you would understand that we cannot continue to do so. So from now on, we regrettably have to explicitly state that the delivery condition is FOB (free on board). That means the buyer has to bear any shipment losses. We shall continue to pay for shipment by registered post, but delivery is now at your own risk.

We can also ship by other means but at your cost, like Fedex, UPS, EMS, ..... And as long as it is not a lot of work for us, you can specify any shipment method you would choose. We shall get you a quote for those shipment costs beforehand, and you can then decide whether the extra expenditure is worthwhile.

Fedex to Europe, e.g. is about 25 Euros. I think USA about the same amount in USD. But there are too many options, so it is best to let us quote you beforehand.

Terribly sorry that we have to announce this.

Best,
Patrick

Last edited:
Change of Contact Person

Due to MarkLai's tremendous work load for his own business this year, we have to make an internal arrangement to reduce his burden.
From now on, your contact person will be gogowatch.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/members/gogowatch.html

He will take orders, inform you of payment, collect addresses, monitor progress, and answer first questions.
i.e. he will take over all external tasks from Mark, so that Mark can concentrate on production.

Thanks for your continuous support,
Patrick

Announcement :

Due to high currency conversion charges by Paylpal, as well as recent instability of the Euro, after much considerations within the team, the team decide to follow Spencer and will only use the Hong Kong Dollar as the currency for all transactions from now on. This will help us to reduce our losses in currency conversion.

The HKD is pegged to the USD at about 1USD to 7.75HKD.
The current conversion to Euro is about 1€ to 10HKD.
This change will take immediate effect, and he hope will be permanent.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Patrick

Can anyone confirm if 2sa970/2sc2240 fit in Type 0? I remember trying them a while back and they didn't, but looking at the data sheets, they should. I don't have Ny wth me at the moment to try. Looking for something to cascode the usual JFET complimentary pair. Other recommendations would work too.

If ONE of you will act as distributor and will take 100 pieces minimum to one address, we'll make them available.
Any type mix.
Need to check latest price as we have not make any for quite a while.
But probably min. HKD30 a piece.
Will not pay for our time, so it is just a service.

And factories are closed till end of February.
And then they need time to catch up.
So earliest delivery is probably April.

Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.