• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba Dual JFET Heatsink

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
EUVL said:
There seems to be some problems with our Paypal account. Pls retract your payments if still possible and give us a day or so to clear this before proceeding further.

I hope it has not been hacked into. :(

Sorry aboyt this.

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

My paypal history says that the money has not been fetched ("non récupéré" in french) up to now, and I still have the possibility to cancel...
Do you want me to cancel ?

Cheers

Dear all,

I have sent each of you a personal email asking you to cancel the payment.

We have problems accessing the account at all, to change passowrd, ....... :(

(The account was set up by my supplier himself so that he gets payment directly without further deductions.)

Please give us a day or two to sort this out. Keep an eye on this thread. We shall inform you as soon as possible.

Sorry about this,
Patrick

PS :

Happy New Year none the less.

If any payment were already booked, the loss will go 100% to us. You get the sinks at no extra cost.

The email account works. So I have all your address details. We may of course also communicate here.

Some more news :

We found a Trojan.vundo virus on the computer that was used to set up the paypal account.

We have therefore requested Paypal to cancel that account. The action is under progress.

Please, for those who have made payment, cancel the previous payment. We shall set up a new paypal account, test it, check for virus, ....., before we post here.

Thanks to luvdunhill for the warning, and sorry for all extra trouble.

:)

Patrick

Have all email addresses by now.

Just sent you 2 emails, one after another, from my PM.

Pls ignore and delete the earlier one. I clicked too fast on the wrong attachment version. The second one (ii) has the correct attachment.

Pls kindly acknowledge here when you have completed the payment, so that we know to check.

Thanks and regards,
Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.