• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4-pole Electrolytics 10000uF/63V $23 +

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Apologies for the radio silence on this project. Basically, I've only had interest around 40 pieces, and with the MOQ requiring around €4,000, i can't currently justify the investment.

I'm quite positive that these would represent a good investment, but finding funding, even for rock-solid investments right now is pretty tough....

If a 100 piece requirement fell into my lap, I'd get straight on with it, but as it stands right now, I think I'm still 4 or 5 months away from commiting to this project.

I will keep you updated on developments on this....

nicoch46 said:
fine ;), in the mean time I need 4 4700rifa that you have and is possible to have matched pair 0.1uf for riaa, ampohm oil or wax ?

No problems on the PEH169 4700uF caps.

Matched pairs are absolutely no problem. I'll even do the matching at no extra cost.

Send me an email with exact requirements to:
MatthewCampbell@AudioCap.Net

I'll email you back with the closest pair(s) I have to hand...

Cheers,

Matthew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.