• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Anodized Aluminum Heat Sinks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone here interested in a group buy for some heat sinks?

I've some nice flat-backed, black-anodized heat sinks, measuring 133mmx190mmx32mm(5.25"Wx7.5"Hx1.25"deep). They have 18 fins 1" in length and a few small holes pre-drilled (I can supply hole pattern dimensions, if required).

They are great for building an amp and can be doubled up (side by side) for more power dissapation.

The cost will be $9.75 each, including postage anywhere in the lower 48 States (If you're outside this area, contact me for an estimate of postage).

If anyone is interested, please send me a private message.

Thanks,

-chas

Attachments

• heatsink.jpg
    heatsink.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,511
Update:
The heatsinks are en route to me and should arrive next week.

There are still a few pairs available; If anyone else is interested, send me an email. Please note that I will NOT be able to ship these outside the US.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

-Chas

p.s. I will be undergoing surgery in a few days, and will probably be convalescing until the week after Christmas. :snowman:

One pair left

OK
I'm down to one pair not yet taken.
Because Paypal varies wildly, I must add $1 per pair to cover my expense.

If you haven't already paid, add $1.00 per pair when you pay.

Thanks to all.
Please Note: I won't be checking this board until after I recover from my surgery. Please use email for any questions.

I plan to mail the heat sinks out the week after Christmas.

Have a nice Holiday! :Present:

-chas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.