• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Gb: F5 Pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Christian's boards are a work of art, you guys will be glad you waited for the best. No offense to Peter's boards, I do like the fact that CV's have the JFets further apart.

Ron

I've built an a F-5 with Peter's boards, and I have another loaded pair and an empty pair, but have plans for those. I've been looking at Christians boards and particularly like the look of the power supply board, and then there's the option of the extra outputs....

Russellc

Sorry for the noob question. I want to build stereo F5. In terms of PCB, I'd need:

- 1 PSU
- 2 Channel F5

Do I need Rectifier Boards? If so, how many? I could spend more time researching. But I want to put the order through first. So hopefully people can guide me a shortcut. ;)

Hi parodielin,

have a look at this picture:

http://viller.eu/audio/2009jan_gbf5/P1070474_wiring1.jpg

You don't need rectifier boards if you decide to use block bridges as shown in this picture.

Heinz1,
10 boards??? Yeah, I agree they are wonderful. I wish I had purchased more too.

Parodielin,
Get all of the boards from Cviller. You'll find that it makes for a very tidy and clean F5.

Ron

Attachments

• F5 clips 001.JPG
    F5 clips 001.JPG
    509 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2041.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_2047.JPG
    IMG_2047.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 484
Will F5 boards be available again?
And what is the size of F5 board?

I submit to you this post:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/121228-f5-power-amplifier-178.html#post2295974

cviller's Boards will be available at the diyAudio Store , in approximately a week as he now has a "real job" which, as most of us know, takes away valuable DIY time..

Nelson's has given permission for this and we now have the boards in hand, and just have to get them to loaded up so that you can order them..

Mark

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.