• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Gb: F5 Pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks! :D

Looking forward to hear from people who have received boards most of the europe boards have had a couple of days on the road by now....

I have now updated the wiki. If you have MAIL something written in the status field, then I'm only waiting for your address - yes I know this is kinda double work, but I want to get confirmation for the number of boards as well.

I still have extra boards available (please give me confirmed shipping information right away.)

hope i can get immediate help here:eek:

my source resistors do measure 0,6 ohms instead of 0,47 ohms. The rings do lable them as 0,47 !

so can i use them and set the voltage across them just a bit higher to get the right bias? Or do I have to search ore suitable ones?

tnx
stefan

(if question s…ks here, gimme a hint)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
noelectrix said:

my source resistors do measure 0,6 ohms instead of 0,47 ohms. The rings do lable them as 0,47 !

so can i use them and set the voltage across them just a bit higher to get the right bias? Or do I have to search ore suitable ones?

tnx
stefan

< 5 ohm resistors don't measure well with most DMM.
Most of mine will measure .6 ot .7ohm.

I would assume they are good and stick with .6v.

cviller said:
You're right except for the multiplication... should be 780mV!

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: yes that what i meant. Dont try this at home:)
It is stuffed, completet exept the trannies led and R35.
Idon´t need R35 and the led to run it, right?

I have to go to an exhibition in 2 hours, and so I won´t finish it today. It was a pleasure to solder that thing.

Did I mention it anywhere… thanks a lot

stefan

Tea-Bag said:

< 5 ohm resistors don't measure well with most DMM.
Most of mine will measure .6 ot .7ohm.

I would assume they are good and stick with .6v.

I think you're right.

Noelectrix, if you want to be absolutely sure, you could measure the rail current with your meter (if i has that option), and then you can see what the corresponding voltage is. You might discover that everything is all peachy! :D

EDIT: The led is completely optional, but if you have a LED and a >20k resistor, then just put it in for testing.

noelectrix said:

tnx
stefan

How did you measure that? A cheap DMM can't measure so low a value precisely;) I bet that they are in fact 0.47r.
You have to send some voltage through them, and measure the voltage drop across them, if you want them to be precise. Ohm's law rule!. A DMM is much better at measuring voltage ;)

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.