• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Gb: F5 Pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Cviller!
I put the boards together, the F5c version from you, and got to much voltage on the output, 0,1 volt, and the powertransistors are getting very stinky hot. For R1 and R2 I got 10 watt 10 ohm resistors. Is it possible that the wattage from those transistors is to high? And are there maybe connecting points that I( missed, because I am using this board only for F5 purpose, and not for the Turbo version. Thanks for the answer. I think I got Q5 an Q6 right now an also P1 and P2.

Watt tolerance will not be the issue - more likely, you have made a mistake somewhere or have not taken it sufficiently slowly with P1&P2 adjustments. If you want help, you could post some pictures and better descriptions of what you have tried and what voltages you have measured where.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.