• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F3 and F4 Clone PCB Reissue group buy, also F5 PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
F4 single channel is 2.4 x 3.4"

preiter said:
I sent payment already for 2xF4 power supply and 2xF4 amp boards.

Can I revise my order to F5 amp boards instead of the F4 amp boards?

That is OK, but I'd prefer if not too many people do switch like that, as I've already placed an order for F4 amp boards and wouldn't like to be stuck with too many of them.

Hey Peter,
I am all in for the donation, or whatever you see fit. Having already paid for (4) pair of F4 boards $60USD via paypal, I emailed you asking to not ship those and wait for the F5 boards. (you responded no problem). I have since changed the Wiki to reflect this. Either way, whether a donation or you keep the extra $ for your efforts, I am good with it.
thanks again for your time contributed to all of us,
andy

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Peter Daniel said:
... I've always wanted to build Pass amp smaller than a GC and this time it may a case. Mounting the PCB on a high efficiency CPU cooler, the actual amp can be smaller too, and I will be certainly building one.

You've been pretty quiet lately with the innovative build pictures Peter, so I'm definitely looking forward to what you come up with :D

With respect to the F4 boards, using Peter's board is an easy way to a headphone amp based on ZM's modified schematic

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1324533#post1324533

I have one of Peter's boards from the previous offering and that's what I'm going to build with it

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.